ifyouwannadosomethingthendoit. HAPPINESS TRAINING
Sunday… Good and bad day… Good day because it is weekend. It means no school, no university, no work, and yes REST… Bad day because tomorrow is Monday, yes school, yes university, yes work, and no REST. Moreover,we have to do our homeworks in Sunday. It means `yes REST` option has some limits. Sunday combines absolutely opposite notions…
Our life is like Sunday. We have only today. No tomorrow, no yesterday. We have only today. Not two day. One day. only TODAY. Let me explain it.
Our past is like weekindays. We’ve done a lot of things- bad or good or profitable or harmful or just neuteral- that effects our today and tomorrow.
Tomorrow is like new week. We don’t know what will happen, we don’t know how to be ready for that stroke. So, it means there is nothing to do for tomorrow. and it also means that there is no need for Worrying about tomorrow. Ohh.. I know you,at the moment, say that `oohh fuck I have to be responsible for my future`. Ok, who did say to you that don’t be unresponsible? Be. be whatever you want. But don’t forget that we shouldn’t live for tomorrow. Even for being responsible for tomorrow, do today’s works that you are responsible for…
Today is a day of rest. Enjoy it… Feel happiness of today. Don’t stay at home and don’t worry about anything. Go to street. Walk whilst listening to joyful musics that you love.
I am not going to make it boring long. I have just one training for you. This is called `JUST FOR TODAY`…
All you need to do is to follow the steps…
JUST FOR TODAY!
1. Just for today I will be happy. This assumes that what Abraham Lincoln said is true, that “most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Happiness is from within; it is not a matter of externals.
2. Just for today I will try to adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my family, my business, and my luck as they come and fit myself to them.
3. Just for today I will take care of my body. I will exercise it, care for it, nourish it, not abuse nor neglect it, so that it will be a perfect machine for my bidding.
4. Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.
5. Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways; I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out. I will do at least two things I don’t want to do as William James suggests, just for exercise.
6. Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress as becomingly as possible, talk low, act courteously, be liberal with praise, criticize not at all, nor fault with anything and not try to regulate nor improve anyone.
7. Just for today I will try to live through this day only, not to tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do things for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime.
8. Just for today I will have a program. I will write down what I expect to do every hour. I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. It will eliminate two pests, hurry and indecision.
9. Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. In this half hour sometimes I will think of God, so as to get a little more perspective into my life.
10. Just for today I will be unafraid, especially I will not be afraid to be happy, to enjoy what is beautiful, to love, and to believe that those I love, love me.